Do you want to create Passive Income?
Do you want to Earn money Online?
Do you want to learn Affiliate Marketing?
If yes, then you are in the right place where you will learn everything about Affiliate marketing including every aspect of affiliate marketing from basic knowledge to Advance Knowledge and also get the practical implementation things.
So Let’s get started!!
Affiliate Marketing is one of the most popular and versatile solutions for anyone who wants to create Passive Income online without investing any money.
There are many ways to earn more money online but affiliate marketing has benefits that it can provide a passive income stream, and there isn’t much to learn. But, the only need is to invest your time and energy and do your work consistently and regularly to set up an affiliate marketing business.
Fortunately, this article will show you everything that’s involved in earning more with less work through affiliate programs.
In this comprehensive guide, we’ll show you how to get started with affiliate marketing and growing your business.
We’ll also provide some tips on taking your business to the next level.
Before moving forward I want to tell you why I choose Affiliate marketing as my digital income source, it inspires you to start your career in affiliate marketing.
Why I Choose Affiliate Marketing?
- Affiliate Marketing fulfills my goal achievement.
- Affiliate Marketing makes my life purposeful
- Most importantly it makes me financially free.
- Affiliate Marketing provides a roadmap to grow my business
- Affiliate Marketing can make financially independent in very early stage
- Affiliate marketing gives me a great opportunity to expand my capabilities.
- Students can become financially free at the age of 18-25.
- Why I Choose Affiliate Marketing?
- What Is Affiliate Marketing?
- How Does Affiliate Marketing Work?
- Who Are the Players in Affiliate Marketing?
- Best Affiliate Marketing Platforms in 2022
- Common Types of Affiliate Marketing Models
- How to Get Started With Affiliate Marketing
- Best Affiliate Marketing Tools
- Best Affiliate Marketing Courses in India
What Is Affiliate Marketing?
Affiliate marketing is an easy way to make money by promoting and selling someone else’s products or services. On it’s surface, affiliate marketing seems simple enough. But in practice, the process of affiliate marketing can involve a lot of moving pieces. At its core, affiliate marketing just means that you sell someone else’s product and service and get paid for it.
How Does Affiliate Marketing Work?
In the Affiliate Marketing Game, there are 4 main Key players: Seller, Publisher/Affiliate, Affiliate Network, Customer. Seller is a merchant party which creates the Products to sell but don’t have customers and Customers who have the desire to buy the product but don’t know where to buy. The Publisher is the mediator like you and me between Seller and Customer who connect the both parties and satisfy both desires and also get paid commission.
The Seller is the person who creates the Affiliate program and provides an affiliate link which is unique to every affiliate marketer. This unique link helps to track the Sale.
If any customer or visitor clicks on this affiliate link, a cookie is stored on the visitors browser. Cookies have a limited time of expiry, so sale should have to be done before expiry. This cookie helps the seller to know who sold the product.
Let’s understand the whole process by Example.
Let’s say, a new company ABC creates a Product X but they don’t have any customers, they create an affiliate program and offer 40% commission on each sale.
An affiliate marketer who registered on the ABC company to do affiliate Marketing for the product X. The ABC company provides an affiliate link and cookies of 30 days validity.
Now what Affiliate Marketers do?
Affiliate Marketer will promote that affiliate link by using any strategy, let’s say if you have clicked on that affiliate link but immediately are not ready to buy the product but after clicking that affiliate link, the cookie will be stored in your browser for the next 30 days. If a few days later, you again come back to the same link and make a purchase. The affiliate marketer will get paid by 40% commission for your purchase.
That’s how the whole affiliate marketing works.
Who Are the Players in Affiliate Marketing?
Basically there are 4 market players
Advertisers are also called Seller, Merchant or Manufacturer who owns the product. The advertiser has complete responsibility for the product. The product can be anything either it is a physical product like shoes, headphones , electronic items or it can be a digital product like ebooks, online courses etc. So basically advertisers age a seller who is selling his product online or who wants to increase its sales online. For this purpose advertisers create an affiliate program and keep it open for anyone who can sell their product.
Affiliate network is a big platform where both merchant and affiliate marketer come and connect each other. Merchants sign up to affiliate networks to list their product in the affiliate program which is created by affiliate network and the affiliate marketer signs up to find out affiliate products they like and further they want to promote it. The affiliate network works as a bridge between merchants and affiliates and also takes complete responsibility for payment settlement.
Affiliate market is also known as publishers for an affiliate who takes the product links from the affiliate network or from a direct merchant and then promotes that affiliate link in his community. Affiliate marketers use different strategies like organic traffic or paid advertising to promote the product and finally get sales of the product and earn commission.
Consumer also known as customer is the one who purchases the product which is created by the merchant party and promoted by any affiliates. In many cases customers do not know about the connection build up between merchant and affiliate marketer but as an affiliate marketer it’s your responsibility to tell or disclose to your audience that you are promoting that product.
Best Affiliate Marketing Platforms in 2022
There are a lot of affiliate networks available online these days but I suggest these 7 networks are to be the best:
- Amazon Affiliate
- JV Zoo
- CJ Affiliate
Common Types of Affiliate Marketing Models
CPL: Cost Per Lead
In this kind of affiliate marketing model, affiliates get the commission when the merchant gets a Lead. A lead is basically the details of a potential customer. In this model, the customer clicks on the affiliate link which takes him to the merchant website and asks for sign up, if the customer successfully signs up then affiliates get paid commission.
CPS(Fixed): Cost Per Sale
In this type of model, merchants give fixed commission to affiliates when a successful purchase is done by a customer. The amount may vary from advertiser to advertiser. For Eg. $50 commission on One Product sale.
CPS(Percentage): Cost Per Sale
This model is the same as CPS(Fixed) but here the difference is that commission is based on percentage. For Eg. 10% commission on each product selling. This percentage also varies from advertiser to advertiser. Some Advertisers give 100% commission on their sale, some give 40-60% commission. But all of the above is a very good source of income. This model is followed by most of the affiliate network and self hosted affiliate programs.
CPI: Cost Per Install
In this type of model, the merchant wants the customer to install the product on their system then only affiliates will get paid. If a customer clicks on the link but not installed then affiliates will not get their commission. This model is followed by merchants who have online software, extension, plugins etc. The task is very easy but also the commission is very small. You have to get a large amount of traffic on this model to get enough money.
CPD: Cost Per Download
This model is followed by IT companies who make software, Patches, upgrades. When their product is promoted by affiliates then they will get commission on each successful purchase payment and download.
How to Get Started With Affiliate Marketing
To start your affiliate Marketing journey, you have to start taking action. You can follow the below 10 steps and start immediately your Affiliate Marketing Business and further you can level up your skills and grow your business and grow your online income.
Let’s talk about 10 Steps Affiliate Marketing:
- Pick a Topic you are passionate about. For Ex. Coffee Maker
- Select the Product on a particular topic. For Ex. Ninja 12-Cup Programmable Coffee Maker CE251
- Purchase your Domain & Hosting from the best platform available on the market. I recommend you to buy a Domain from GoDaddy and Hosting from Hostinger.
- Setup your WordPress Website, Install theme and required plugins.
- After setting up your website, the next thing is to start writing posts. For the post writing, you need a keyword on which you write a blogpost. So now do keyword research and get the keyword having High Search Volume and Less competition. For Eg. Best Coffee Maker in Small Space
- Now start writing posts including Product detail, features, Pros and cons and finally Call to Action Button having your affiliate link.
- Do Content Optimization so that your blog post will rank on Google.
- When your keyword rank on Google search then automatically traffic starts to come on your website. To get more traffic on your blog, you can use traffic generation strategies like social media marketing, paid Ads running etc.
- Finally everything is set up, When your traffic is high and when any visitors click on your affiliate link and make a purchase then you will get commission. This is your first sale and your first online income. But the key thing is that you have to be patient to get your first Sale.
If you want to Buy your hosting at Hostinger, you can click below button to buy:
Best Affiliate Marketing Tools
- Keyword Research Tools
- SEO Tools
- Rank Math
- Yoast SEO
- ALL In One SEO
- Link Whisper
- Google Docs: For Content writing
- Convert Kit: For Email Marketing
- Canva: For Graphics Design
- Google Analytics: Traffic Analysis
- Google Search Console: For Indexing
- Grammarly: Grammar Checker
- Duplichecker: Plagiarism checkers
- Elementor: Page Builder tool
- Pretty Links: Link Cloaking Tool
- Screenflow or Camtasia Studio: For Screen-capture Video
- CoSchedule’s Headline Analyzer:For crafting catchy content titles
- Buffer: Social Media Affiliate Marketing Tool
Best Affiliate Marketing Courses in India
There are many courses available to learn Affiliate Marketing but I found the top 5 Affiliate Marketing courses which are very practical and results oriented courses. Which helps a lot to learn and implement every step of Affiliate Marketing.
Let’s have a look at these 5 top Affiliate Marketing courses.
- Affiliate Marketing Mastery by Sunil Chaudhary Guruji
- Prakhar Kulshrestha: Affiliate Indians
- Affiliate Marketing Masterclass by Kulwant Nagi
- Digital Deepak Affiliate Marketing Mastery Course
- Affiliate Marketing Masterclass by Roy Digital
Affiliate marketing is a great source of making online money. It is very easy to start affiliate marketing but the key thing to achieve success in affiliate marketing is consistency and regularity. If you do your everyday task consistently then nobody can stop you. Most beginners learn everything from books and online courses but are not able to implement successfully. That’s why you need a step by step process to implement your affiliate marketing journey and start making money online.
So don’t think so much and just start taking action, set up your blog and start writing content regularly, make your website content rich and get traffic on your website so that you earn as much as possible from affiliate marketing.
So what are you thinking now?
Just go ahead and start your own affiliate marketing journey. If you still have any query or doubt after reading this complete post just comment below in the comment section I will be very happy to help you.